Looking back towards America, The Whirlpool Aero Car makes it's way back over the Niagara River.
Originally commissioned by Sophie Charlotte, the wife of Friedrich III, Elector of Brandenburg, Charlottenburg Palace is the largest palace in Berlin. Construction started in 1695 and completed in 1713, making Charlottenburg the only surviving royal residence in the city that dates back to the time of the Hohenzollern family. After the abolition of the German monarchy in 1918, all royal claims by the Hohenzollern family were terminated, though the family did retain control of many of their properties. When Germany was divided during World War II, many Hohenzollern residences were ceased by the Dutch, Polish and Soviet governments, and it wasn’t until after World War II and German reunification that the family was able reclaim possessions such as art and furniture. Charlottenburg Palace is now owned by the state and displays the crown jewels, royal silver, porcelain and other royal artifacts.